It makes me crazy when people wear their shoes in my house. What habit/act drives you crazy? How do you prevent it from happening?
I suppose that I have several.
1. People who shuffle their feet when they walk. I hate that sound. Especially when they are behind me. It’s like a zombie is after me or something. I am also bothered by the sound of high heels clicking on the floor. I’m sure that it’s some kind of psychological childhood thing.
2. Where do you want to eat?
I hate that question. No matter what you say, the answer is going to be wrong. You can’t say, “I don’t care”. That’s the worst possible answer. So, you wrack your brain trying to figure out what THEY want you to say. There’s a place they have in mind, but they want YOU to say it.
3. I hate when people try to talk to me while I’m in the bathroom. I’m like, “I’M IN THE BATHROOM”. There can be total silence for an hour, but as soon as you get up to go to go to the ‘potty’ they want to start a conversation.
The same thing goes for a song on the radio while you’re on a road trip. There can be total silence for 2 hours, but as soon as your favorite song comes on the radio, they want to yap all the way through it.
4. People who ask for your opinion on stupid crap just so they can argue with you and tell you that you’re wrong.
OMG, really? Just shut up.
5. People who comment on my food.
I can’t believe that you just like plain cheese pizza! You need stuff on it.
Fine, how about I put a frickin’ semi on it. Will that make you happy?
OMG, I can’t believe that you just like plain potato chips. There are all kinds of flavors. You’re so boring!
Fine, I’ll get the arsenic and cyanide chips. Will you shut up then?
You need more sauce on your pasta. You don’t have enough on it.
Fine. (Throws it against the wall ala Oscar Madison.)
6. People that you don’t know who try to talk to you about stuff that you have no interest in.
Random person in public that you don’t know: So what do you think about the blah blah blah?
Me: Sorry, no English.
7. When people call you a hater because you don’t like something.
I don’t like that one Miley Cyrus song.
OMG, you’re such a hater!
I didn’t say I hated it. I said I don’t like it. There is a difference.
You have to like and be tolerant of everything nowadays, or you’re a horrible person. Now THAT, I hate.
I guess that’s it. There’s more, but this question drives me crazy. I could have prevented it from happening by not answering it.